Assignments 4 & 5 – Double Exposure – #edtechcca4, #edtechcca5
This is a double assignment that will last for two weeks.
Part One – #edtechcca4
Make a video clip of yourself hitting your tennis ball as if you are playing in a tennis match. You may make more than one clip, however you must hit the ball with a different random object each time (the sillier, the better!). After two weeks we will gather all of the clips together and edit them together to make a long tennis rally video. At the end of the two weeks I’ll post instructions on how to share your videos with the group. The completed tennis rally video is due on 29th February.
Part Two – #edtechcca5
A new photographic assignment will be posted here every two days until February 20th. Make as many of these photographs as you can and share them on our Facebook group. The Kodak website contains some tips on taking better photos.
- 8th – Make a photograph of a plastic object that you’ve used today.
- 10th – Make a photograph where LIGHT is a main element in the image.
- 12th – Make a photo of part of an everyday object and let everyone guess what it is.
- 14th – Make a photograph focussing on nature – animals, plants, landscapes, etc.
- 16th – Make of photograph of technology that you use often.
- 18th – What’s the weather like this weekend?
- 20th – Take a photograph from an unusual angle.