Assignment 6 – Mapping it out – #edtechcca6
Make a custom map using Google Maps.
Use Google Maps to create your own custom map that includes photographs of places.
Think about the purpose of your map. Here are some suggestions.
- Create a photographic tour of an area.
- Use the map to show examples of local architecture.
- Create a tour of historic sites.
- Create a campus map of your local college or university.
- A map showing land use for geography.
Share your map on your blog either by embedding it or by linking to it.
Any photographs you use should be your own or licensed under Creative Commons.